Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He Won

A few weeks ago I mentioned how I have been sleeping with Benson. Now that he is getting a little bigger and more wiggly, I finally decided that I need to start making him sleep in his own bed after I feed him during the night so that I am not a complete zombie mom the next day. Plus I am starting to get a little anxious for somewhat of a routine. Most nights I move him, some nights I am too tired. Whatever. Last night he fell asleep while I was feeding him, so I moved him back to his bed. 2 seconds later he was crying, so I finished feeding him and moved the sleeping little guy back to his bed again. Crying repeated. So I picked him up a third time, and put him in bed with me, he gave me the HUGEST smile ever, snuggled his squishy little body in my armpit and fell asleep for the rest of the night. He won the sleeping battle.
I wouldn't trade it. I love him.

3 comments:

LJABC and D said...

I always do the same thing. New babies are the best!

Ellie said...

So cute...I need to take nice mom lessons from you. I only let my little one sleep in bed with me for a week before I couldn't handle the sleep deprivation any more. Then she went to her crib. Anyways, thanks for stopping by today and entering the giveaway! I love having new followers.

http://homestitched.blogspot.com/

tessa said...

So yummy. Love those squishy little puckered lips. I hear ya, Mama. Totally made that call some nights too:)