Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Red Barn

Last week Benson and I joined Addie's preschool on their field trip to the Red Barn in Santaquin. We got to go on a tractor ride. We got to pick apples--they were seriously some of the best apples I have EVER had!
We played on the tractor.
And we played in the weeds.
At the end we got THE MOST DELICIOUS apple doughnuts. I am trying to find a time we can take the whole family back now!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You were down where some of my family lives. We loved going to the red barn when we lived out there. You are children are just beautiful and growing up way fast!

Lori said...

That would be "your children!"

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Fun to see what you are up to. Those little ones are sure cute!