Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, September 12, 2011

Turns out she is semi into modeling. . .

Addie started preschool last week. She has anxiously been waiting it's start and could not have been more excited. She is going to the same place as last year, only now she has moved up the caterpillar class. I had to laugh when she told me that next year (Kindergarten) she will be in the butterfly class because caterpillars turn into butterflies. I was amazed that she put that line of thought together. She has also been saving a very special dress for the first day. Anytime I tried to get her to wear to it to church or anywhere else, she would say no, and somewhat wistfully, "that's my preschool dress." When I went to take her picture the first day, she insisted on a few, and with different poses. Watch out Project Runway!


I love this preschool girl!

No comments: