This year we had an awesome garden. I helped about .01%. I think I weeded 3 times. I picked beans for dinner, and that's about it. I did however plant 1 thing--a pumpkin seed. I didn't water it--that was all Chris. He also planted a couple more, and we grew our very own pumpkins for the 1st time ever. I think we got about 15. They aren't huge, but it has been so exciting.
Every few days I take the 2 little kids in the wagon out to what we fondly refer to as "the back 40", to check and see if any more are orange enough to pick. If you have seen our yard, you can totally get what I am saying.
Addie wanted to show off her nails. Kennedy's friends did them and she was so proud.
She was also a little sad when she got booted from the wagon by the pumpkins.
Next year I think we need a bigger patch!
1 comment:
Cute pumpkins and cute KIDS!! I can't believe how big Benson is. I sure hope you're not done having children because you make the cutest around. Ha!
Post a Comment