Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome to Radiator Springs

We had the BEST time at Disneyland this past week.  I took over 600 pictures, so I am breaking things up--obviously I can't used them all, but since this is the only family record keeping I am doing right now and I love pictures, I feel justified in dragging out this trip!  This is the first time we have gone to Disneyland and stayed in a hotel as a family.  It was so great to be able to just walk across the street at the end of the night.  We did the 3-day park hopper pass and the one thing we wanted to make sure that we did was the new Cars Land.  We had heard from several friends who had gone recently that you had to get in line early for the Radiator Springs fast pass.  They weren't kidding.  Luckily, we got the passes before they ran out.  Everybody LOVED the ride--except Benson who wasn't tall enough, and I was so glad we went the first day, because we tried 2 more times after that and the ride was shut down.  I LOVE that Disney puts so much detail into everything they do.  It definitely makes the experience worth it.  
Day 1:  Getting ready to head to the Park!







Benson LOVES the Cars movies and loved seeing all of the different cars--from a safe distance.





We all loved Luigi's flying tires and feeling like air hockey pucks:)







 Cars Land was definitely a trip highlight.  I would love to go back and just do that part of the park again.  It seriously just amazes me how real it looked and how you felt like you were part of the movie. Disney is amazing.

No comments: