

Kennedy made Addie's hair crazy in the tub.

Last night I left Addie unattended with a bowl of food--bad choice. She got a hold of it and had it everywhere. She was very pleased with herself though!

Spencer decided he was a reindeer. I kept having to take the picture over, because if the banana was not positioned in correct antler position, he considered it to be "broken" and did not anyone to see a broken antler!

Yesterday the kids and I went and did the monthly kid project at Home Depot. I felt like the Toolbelt Diva after we whipped Kennedy's birdhouse together, but Spencer's castle bank was super tricky--I felt better when we finished and I heard a Dad say "this is a booger to put together!"--I agreed, but we did get it built so I guess it was a success.

1 comment:
You're a braver mom than me! I let the kids stay up until 10:00 playing games, watching movies and eating snacks, then watch the ball drop in NY and then off to bed. Sounds like you had a great time! I remember banging pots and pans in the street too!
Post a Comment