Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Growing Baby and Jumping

I will go ahead and clarify the title "a growing baby"--I mean Addie, no I am not making an announcement!! Addie is 9 months--we haven't had her checkup yet, but she is getting so big! She is still not crawling, but is now of the "brink" of crawling and I think would find her days a little bit less grumpy if she could just figure it out!! This week we went to Early Bird story time at the library (storytime for babies 6 weeks to 12 months)--although the teacher was great, I am not so sure how frequently we will be attending since Addie doesn't know the difference!! They did baby yoga, little songs, and even had mom and baby "read aloud time." I have to admit I was a little bit cynical about the whole thing and felt a little silly during "read aloud time" even though everybody else was doing it too--middle school insecurities resurfacing!! Anyways, it was fun and our library here seriously provides so many community activities. And I think Addie had a great time--she's easy to please! I love the close up picture of her face down below because it shows her blue eyes--the other 2 lost their blue eyes, but I am hoping hers stay blue!
The other pictures are Kennedy and Spencer jumping on the trampoline. Kennedy gave a talk in primary last week, and Spencer has a talk this week. They both felt it was important to somehow incorporate a picture of them jumping into their talk--luckily the theme this year is "I am a Child of God," so it has actually worked. They are both very proud of their jumping skills and are constantly trying to master new tricks!!
So anyways, that sums of our last week--nothing too exciting!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

What fun pictures! I LOVE the last picture of Addie, she's a beautiful baby!

The Lemon Family said...

Alexander's eyes are still blue too...and I am also hoping that they stay that way as the older kids lost it...I will be rooting for Addie!!

Dena said...

Fun pics of the kids on the trampoline! Addie is getting so big! I can't tell what Ally's eyes will do either. Maddy and Bryson have some version of hazel, Jacob has brown. I thought Bryson's would stay blue (Maddy's are mostly green), but they are still changing and he'll be 4 on Sat. His eyes still have some blue but brown now as well.

Melody Kingsley said...

Gorgeous eyes! That pic looks Photoshopped!
Reili's eyes are still blue... we are keeping our fingers crossed.