Congrats guys! I remember your wedding day. You guys looked so happy! I loved your engagement picture...I remember those overalls!! I think I had the same pair!
Awww. We remember you back then or at least 6 mo after that pic. We were so experienced back then since we had been married 6 mo longer. Hopefully, we've all learned a thing or two over the last 9. Big congrats! Here's to a bazillion more.
7 comments:
Congrats guys! I remember your wedding day. You guys looked so happy! I loved your engagement picture...I remember those overalls!! I think I had the same pair!
Congrats!! I totally forgot our anniversaries were so close to each other!!
Love the overalls! you guys look so cute!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Fun to have kids puking on your big day...huh? Way CUTE picture too!
Happy Anniversary..we aren't too far behind. We miss you and Merry Christmas
happy anniversary!
Awww. We remember you back then or at least 6 mo after that pic. We were so experienced back then since we had been married 6 mo longer. Hopefully, we've all learned a thing or two over the last 9. Big congrats! Here's to a bazillion more.
Post a Comment