I was at the store and Addie picked up the outfit she is wearing and said "so cute"! I am a sucker for the vocabulary of a 20 month old and guess who bought the "so cute" outfit. I could be in trouble when that girl is older with my lack of restraint.

Kennedy participated in her first piano recital last Sunday. She played 2 songs and did a great job.
Kennedy and her piano teacher Cathy

Santa came to our ward Christmas party. Spencer informed him that he would like a guitar?? Seriously where the heck out of nowhere did that come from?? On the way home I asked him about it because that was the 1st time I had ever heard him mention that, and he informed me that he was just kidding. I breathed a silent breath of relief because that request would definitely have been met with disappointment! Kennedy was great and I think we can conclude that her Santa fears are now nonexistent. Addie on the other hand HATED Santa. She was shaking the second he walked in the gym, and I being the loving, nurturing mother that I am, forced Chris to go up with her so that we could have a "special" memory. A few days later I took my kids to a Christmas activity at the YMCA and the second Santa walked in, Addie flipped out and glued her head to my chest the entire time we were there--I think it's safe to say she is not his biggest fan.


Kennedy had fun at her class Christmas party. We made reindeer cookies to take that turned out super cute if I do say so myself. They played some fun games and it's always fun for me to see her interact with her friends!

Spencer's class Christmas party. He was up all night the night before because he was so excited they were getting happy meals--seriously ALL NIGHT over some french fries and a Bionicle guy--I am glad it was worth it for him! They also did a book exchange which he LOVED!!

Spencer's preschool had a cute little Christmas program where they sang some songs and loaded the kids up on treats!! Spencer specifically requested we spike his hair. I think it looks so cute and it is very rare that any of my children actually want me to do something to their hair.

I also became fully aware that I must be a less than proper mom because Spencer was not in full holiday attire--maybe next year!! This video clip is pretty funny. We learned all sorts of new holiday songs.
2 comments:
What a bummer to be sick so close to Christmas! At least it was a quick one! I don't know what it is about Santa and babies, but they all seem terrified of him. Ally is too.
We got your Christmas card today. We're so glad you are keeping in touch. It's nice to see you all are doing well.
Post a Comment