Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas Alphabet

Yesterday in an effort to entertain my children we drove around town looking for a Christmas item for each letter of the alphabet, and then took a picture of the kids with it. The pictures are not of the highest quality but the activity entertained my kids for seriously 4 hours!! I printed off the pictures and we are going to make Christmas ABC books another day this week. Anyways, these are just a few of our finds.
E is for elves

I is for ice

W is for wreath

U is for Us (some of the letters required a little more creativity!)

4 comments:

Dena said...

That is such a fun idea! You are seriously the most creative person I know! Keep your great ideas coming to help those of us who are less creative!

Katie said...

You are a WAY better mom than I am. We miss you guys. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! You are an awesome Mom.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Ditto on the other comments! You're my idol Mikelle.