Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools



All I really need to say about April Fool's Day is "Thank You Family Fun.com!!" My kids love April Fool's Day, but I am not that original. So last night I looked on familyfun.com and sure enough they hooked me up with some fun ideas. I switched Kennedy and Spencer so that they woke up in each other's beds--I was laughing so hard to myself last night that I am surprised they didn't wake up!! For breakfast they got french fries and mustard (cinnamon bread sticks and tinted frosting), and a fake job chart that told them to do crazy things like vacuum the ceiling and lick all the lightbulbs. And as an after school snack they got vegetables--actually they were just starburst candies shaped to look like peas, carrots, and corn. All in all, I think they had fun! The kids have also been making up all sorts of crazy stories and then saying "April Fool's!!" Gotta love it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

So fun! I love April Fool's Day!

Michelle said...

You are the coolest mom- Love the jokes!!

Joe and Liz said...

You're such a cute Mom!!

tessa said...

I'm gonna remember the bed switching one. That's funny.