Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time


Spencer's preschool had their spring performance today. I didn't start recording this particular song until half way through but it was so funny I had to get a part of it.(you can tell I was laughing because the video is all shaky)

5 comments:

Dena said...

That is pretty funny! I bet it was hillarious in person! Could you imagine Spencer singing it for the Primary Sacrament Program? He, he, he!

LJABC and D said...

That's the book for me!! So funny, but I love how the kids are getting so into it. My kids are asking to watch it again.

Joe and Liz said...

That is hilarious! You won't see that in a primary presentation program, huh! so funny!

Michelle said...

Maybe that one SHOULD be in the Primary program. :)

tessa said...

Way to be S-dawg!