Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reunited and It Feels So Good. . .








Over the last few weeks we have been able to reunite with some of our most favorite people in the world--the Hubers and the Schells. These great families were part of our support system during medical school, and it was so fun to hang out at our friend's the Bradford's just like old times. We have been so lucky to make wonderful friends in each of the places that we have lived--and I am so glad that even though we might not live close to each other anymore, we can still be friends!! It was funny to see how we all went from having 0-2 kids, to each having 3-4. The noise level was definitely higher, but so very fun!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So glad I wore the gray hoodie...no one would recognize me these days without it!

tessa said...

So fun! I am so jealous! I want to plan a trip over to the good old Bradford party house with all the friends. No one even looks any different. We're all just as young, right?