
Two years ago today we welcomed our sweet little Addie into the world. She is adored by every member of our family and we are so happy to have her in our lives. Some fun facts about our sweet 2 year old: She loves shoes, hugs, candy and sugar of every form, making animal noises, reading books with Kennedy, wrestling with Spencer, picking up the kids from school, did I mention candy?, anyone coming home, cell phones, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, popcorn, playing outside, riding her little bike--the list could go on forever. Addie embraces every second of life and we are so happy we get to be along for the ride. Happy Birthday Addie-bear!!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie!
She is adorable! Happy Birthday Addie!! I hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday Addie!
We love Addie!!! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday baby girl! i love you!
happy birthday addie!! crazy how fast it was seems like yesterday we were carpooling the boys to preschool
I so forgot that Addie and Ruby have the same birthday!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
Wow 2? Such a big girl. Happy B-day!
She is beautiful! And cute cake!!
Post a Comment