I have the opportunity of working with the youth in our ward. A few weeks ago I was in charge of an activity and Kennedy and I made a giant monopoly board--it may have taken all day. I thought it would be super fun.
It was an epic fail.
The idea was fun--but totally meant for smaller groups! I kept the board so maybe we will try it again with just 1 group--but not anytime soon. I am still recovering.



And these are just a few things that I have made for our YW room/New Beginnings. This has Mutual Theme for 2012.

One thing that I have been frustrated with is finding a poster for our YW room with the entire 2012 Mutual scripture to help us memorize it. So I made this--I am happy to share it with anyone who shares my frustration!
1 comment:
I am totally going to use this for our YW room! Thanks Mikelle!!
Post a Comment