Length 29.75 inches (43%)
Weight: 18lbs 9oz (2%--yes that would be #2/ TWO/SECOND percentile!!--to be fair it he was weighed mid-puking his guts out week so he probably lost a little bit a weight. We are trying to bulk the little guy up, but let's be honest, he takes after his dad--not his mother. It's an injustice.)
Head: 46.75 (57 %)
Benson still just has a very small vocabulary--mama, dada, hiya, and a lot of babbling. I am pretty sure he thinks we understand it! He has taken a few steps, but as soon as he realizes he has walked, he immediately reverts back to crawling. He can stand up by himself in the middle of the floor without holding onto anything. He loves bananas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, cereal, and popcorn--especially at the movies. I gave him a peanut butter sandwich for the first time, and his skin had a funny reaction. To be fair, he has VERY sensitive skin, but I am worried he has a peanut allergy. We are keeping him peanut free for another 6 months. He has also become a milk snob. Since switching to whole milk, he will only drink it if we warm it up a little.
Benson has turned into a complete mess.
He is obsessed with the dishwasher.
He would rather not eat and attempt to feed himself, than actually let someone feed him. That could explain the weight issue.
He also refuses to drink out of a sippy cup. If he were my first child I would probably be more of an enforcer. Turns out I am getting old, lazy, and tired, and I pretty much don't care. It will come. (I am still saying that about my almost 5 year old sucking her thumb--it's pretty much not working. Hopefully Benson will drink out of a cup before he is 5!)
Standing, and taking a few steps--but too lazy to actually walk.
We had to double barricade our stairs with a baby gate our our baby "cage". However, he has still managed to get past BOTH a few times--luckily we have caught him before he tumbled down!
He LOVES the tub!
1 comment:
He is so cute! I am sad we didn't get to see you guys. Oh and cate was 16 lbs at a year so at least he beat her!
Post a Comment