At the end of June, we had a King Family reunion with all of my siblings and their families. It was so. dang. fun. We were all wishing that we had had another day--4 was not enough! I may have taken 5.7 billion pictures, so I decided to break things up in parts. Part 1--events at the house we rented. It was a great house called "Sailboat Manor." It was on the hill just after you drive into Garden City and had a FABULOUS view of the lake. Even though it was on a hill, it had a great yard and was just a few blocks away from the main strip of the town--close enough to walk to get raspberry shakes--every day.
The first night we were there we had family game night. The yard worked out perfect for launching candy!
Chris occasionally orders books from England that come in these fabulous bags that worked out great for potato sack races!
Our lake view from the back porch.
The garage was awesome. It had a ping pong table, air hockey table, and and foose ball table. We turned off all the lights and played glow in the dark bowling. The pictures don't do it justice. Thank you pinterest.
The back view of the house from down below.
We had a white elephant gift exchange that was so fun.
Maren and John brought it this year. I was so mad when my mom stole the "Shave My Legs" Barbie from me.
. . . . to be continued.




1 comment:
SUCH FUN! I keep hearing how awesome Bear Lake is, I am going to have to make it up there someday!
Post a Comment