Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, August 6, 2012

King Reunion finale

After Bear Lake (and family pictures) everyone came and stayed at our house for just under a week to go the Christensen reunion and hang out with our VA family, i.e. Tyler and Jackie and Kylee and Caden!!  We went to 7 Peaks and I took one picture.  Addie pretty much described how tired we all were at this point--but we seriously were having the BEST time!!!  Some of us were together almost 2 weeks and it went WAY TOO FAST!!!
 Right after we got home from 7 Peaks, me and my kids walked in the Lehi Roundup Days parade with our ward float.  I was on the float committee (my contribution was pretty small, I cut out white collars and made green pom poms!), and my kids were excited to participate in the parade.  We also went to the parade on Saturday morning, but this time we just watched!









 And after the Saturday parade, we went to my cousin Hunter's wedding luncheon (I think by this point my camera suffered picture taking burnout.  I have 0!) and then to the Christensen reunion up in Alpine, where again these pictures of Benson are all I took.

 Before everyone headed home, we got a picture of all the King side babies.  Me, Megan, Maren, and Jackie all had babies in 1 year (11 months to be exact!).  Benson is the oldest (but definitely not the biggest!  Getting them all to sit still and look was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.



Benson (18 mo), Brigham (1), Ava (1), Caden (7 mo)
Looking back at all these pictures makes me sad that we don't all live closer--it would be fun to have all these babies get to play more!!

No comments: