Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

While I was at Girls camp. . .

Back in June while I was at Girl's Camp, Chris was super dad.  Like SUPER DAD.  I came home and the kids didn't think it was a big deal because Chris was so fun.  He took them on a picnic up AF Canyon.



 He wore them out to the point Addie fell asleep in a laundry basket. 
 They hiked Y mountain, and made it to the Y.
 He took them camping in Goblin Valley.




And that is just what he took pictures of.  I think maybe I should go away for a week more often!!  My kids would agree, I definitely do not keep that kind of pace!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is amazing!! I think Greg is an awesome dad, but he would never do ALL of that in 1 week, especially with a baby. Go Chris!