Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Friday, August 31, 2012

Summer Randoms

Turns out Benson is obsessed with guns and hats.

On our trip to Cali Benson entertained himself by chucking marshmellows at everyone in the car.

This is supposed to look 3D.  I am not convinced.

Kennedy finally got to use her Christmas present from last year.  She LOVED Wicked!!!
We went to Wicked with my parents and my aunts and uncles.


I turned 33 and had a super effective family picture taken.
I laughed so hard I couldn't even blow the candles out!!

We went to a baseball game with the YW

We had a Lemonade stand, and the kids and I actually built a lemonade stand.  It took us 2 days and I was pretty proud that we did most of it without having to ask Chris for help!  It was a super fun project!


No comments: