Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, October 28, 2012

MeLisa Got Showered

My youngest sister MeLisa got married on October 19th, so we had a bridal shower her over Conference weekend down in Price.

I love the striped straws that are everywhere right now.
 We had a popcorn bar.
 The lemonade stand of the summer made an appearance.
My mom and sisters.  We are just missing Jackie who lives in DC.



We had the party at my Grandma King's house.  She's the best.



And who doesn't love a good photobomb party!!!  I purposely left 1 picture off because my Grandma would kill me!!!
Cousins!!





And these last 2 pictures are really for me.  Prior to the shower MeLisa had her bridal pictures taken.  She didn't want a veil, and found some cute hair flowers at the bridal shops, but they were like $65-$100.  Insane.  So I made this one and I think it cost around $6.  Pretty good deal.  She also found a bouquet she liked on Pinterest.  Between the 2 of us it took a good 24 HOURS to make.  No joke.  By the time I was done I hated it, until I saw her bridal pictures.   My good friend Michelle  did her bridals and the wedding pictures, and they turned out FABULOUS!  I looked on Etsy after I finished it and saw a similar bouquet that was for sale for $300!!!  I about died.  I totally can see why it cost so much though--just for the time alone!  I am just glad our family weddings are done for awhile!!

1 comment:

The Captain said...

Gorgeous hair pin and flowers!!! Amazing! The bridal shower looks incredible!!! Way to go!!! And in the previous post, I love the photobomb where Chris is giving you a kiss :)
-Tenille Roylance