Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, October 29, 2012

Wedding Pictures thus far....

I am hoping to steal some of Todd and MeLisa's good wedding pictures once they get them, but for now I just have what was on my camera.  
I have A LOT of all 4 of my kids.  Sadly, this is the best.



Benson was NOT real cooperative!  His blasted goldfish crackers were way too interesting!


Me, Megan and Maren


I love Clayton ad Spencer in this picture!

Mr. and Mrs. Risenmay 


All 12 grandkids! 




Spencer thought dancing with our cousin Taylor was perhaps the greatest thing ever.
Benson LOVED the cake.  Like seriously loved it.  Like loved it so much he went around and ate it off any plate he could find.
Happy Wedding Day!!

2 comments:

tessa said...

29So fun! And you look FANTASTIC! way to go hot mama:)

Emily said...

So many fun pictures. Especially with your mouth open! I'm glad you had fun!