Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random September

September was a super CRAZY BUSY month.  These are some random moments mostly from my phone to help me remember some of the daily crazy that went on!

Benson insists on mostly feeding himself.  He is super messy.  Most of it usually ends up on the floor.  People say one day I will miss this.  I know I will miss having this darling little boy, but truthfully I don't think I will miss stepping in oatmeal with sock on.  Gross.


 Sadly, Benson also knows exactly what an ICEE machine is.  He is number 4 and spoiled, so he generally wins--especially if we are at Target.
 Addie has a friend that she plays with twice a week after Kindergarten.  One day at our house, one day at her house.  This is Addie running home saying "I LOVE YOU MOMMY".  It is so very cute.
 Kennedy participated in her very first Student Council assembly.

 Our ward had a family pinewood derby.  Addie won the "Pretty in Pink" trophy.

 Sadly, the day of the derby we attempted to make 3 cars.  The wheels broke on ALL OF THEM before we left.  Chris managed to fix Addie's, but Spencer ended up just bringing his car from last year.
 Benson is totally into mimicking behaviors--drying his hair is my personal favorite.

 Addie and Kennedy started dance.  Addie's class is 7 cute girls from our neighborhood.
 The boys got their 3rd haircut in 2 months--we have had some BAD luck with haircuts lately!

 We did the witch hunt at Gardner's Village.


 I found this card that Kennedy made me for my birthday, it made me laugh.
 I have been super crazy busy with my YW calling--so busy that didn't take 1 single picture of YW in Excellence!
 We have worn poor Benson out!
 Spencer cut his hand and decided to turn it into a face--hysterical!
 I just love this baby!
 Addie is obsessed with her umbrella.
 And the backside of Cosmo at the BYU blackout game.
I was amazed at how much random stuff came off my phone!

No comments: