After 2 birthdays and Spring Break last week, I was suffering severe holiday burnout by the time Easter rolled around. I think my kids were suffering sugar burnout because candy was hidden all over our living room and they only went after the real eggs! Sunday afternoon I was cleaning up jelly beans every where I went. Addie loved this and I wish I had had the camera when I discovered her with a green jelly bean. She held it up to show me with a huge grin on her face and as I started to walk to her she shoved it in her mouth faster than anything I have ever seen her put in in mouth!! It was seriously so funny! Anyways, we hope you all had great Easters and Spring breaks!! Kennedy celebrated her birthday at school yesterday. I was laughing because they added a giant karate kick to the end of the Happy Birthday song!
I thought I had burn out from spring break, 1 birthday, and Easter ... and I didn't even have to do a party or anything. You're a trooper! At least Easter isn't this early very often!!!
3 comments:
I thought I had burn out from spring break, 1 birthday, and Easter ... and I didn't even have to do a party or anything. You're a trooper! At least Easter isn't this early very often!!!
WOW!! Looks like you have been really busy but having a ton of fun at the same time too! I'm so glad that it is spring time again.
Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of kids being more excited about finding real eggs than the candy filled eggs!
Post a Comment