
At one
At two
At three
At four
At five
At six

And here she is today with her Hannah Montana guitar birthday cake (they are actually edible!)

We can't believe that our little baby is now a 7 year old with the personality to match. Time goes by too fast, and I wish we could just bottle her up and keep her little! But in celebration of her big day, here are 7 things we love about Kennedy:
1) Since the day she was born she has been a snuggler. She still gives the best hugs and loves to sit close!
2) She writes somebody in our family a note almost every day telling them how much she loves them and thinks they are the best!
3) She is the best big sister and is very protective of Spencer and Addie. She always includes them even when her friends think they are pests!
4) She is the best helper and is always asking what she can do to help--everybody needs a little Kennedy!!
5) She is very artistic and is always concocting a piece of artwork or gift for someone!
6) She is becoming very independent and loves doing her own hair, "decorating" her room and arranging how everything in it should be, and getting things ready for school
7) She is learning so much and loves to read to us and with us.
We really are so lucky to have Kennedy in our lives. I just wish she didn't have to grow up so quickly! We love you K-bear!!
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY! WE LOVE YOU!
She's so cute! I can't believe you have a 7 year old! Seems like we just graduated from college, huh!!
Happy birthday Kennedy! I totally agree with the part of bottling up the kids (on most days) so they stay little and innocent...I feel the same way with Remy starting kindergarten in the fall
Looks like a fun birthday! I couldn't believe how dark her hair was when she was a baby! It's fun to see how she's grown. They grow up so fast, too fast!
Happy birthday Kennedy! I remember the 3 yr old Kennedy the best. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Wow! Seven already. I think she was 1 when we met you all. Happy Birthday Kennedy! We miss you all!
love seeing the pictures over the years...they row up too fast
Happy Birthday Kennedy! She sounds like such a sweetheart! Did she get her ipod or cell phone for her birthday???
Post a Comment