I have been tagged a few times over the last few weeks, but haven't had time to get to any of them. So out of pure avoidance of needing to go to bed (and I wonder why I am always tired): here goes. PS if you don't want to know any of this stuff, feel free to stop reading, I am not that interesting!
Tag #1 7 Random Things about myself
1. I love lima beans
2. When I was 5 I thought I could handle a large root beer float at A&W. Apparently my eyes were bigger than my stomach because we didn't make it home before I lost it--23 years later I am still teased about this!
3. I cannot stand the sight and/or feel of soggy bread--this includes wet bread, bread my kids have spit out, cheese sandwiches made in the microwave where the bottom of the bread gets soggy, etc--it makes me gag!
4. I have major OCD issues and if I see a project that I think needs to be done, I do it immediately even if it's not convenient or necessary, for example, touch up painting my house seems to be the obsession of choice lately.
5. When my older sister Megan and I were little we thought that since our baby pictures looked so much alike, we must really have been twins and our parents changed our birth certificates to make us 18 months apart.
6. When I was pregnant with Kennedy I craved spaghetti--now that is her favorite food. When I was pregnant with Spencer I craved cookies and smarties--that boy cannot get enough candy. Who knows with Addie, but I think I somehow gave my kids their taste buds!
7. I love Mr. Clean magic erasers and use them for everything. I could probably be on their commercial!
Tag #2 (again, I am not that interesting, feel free to stop reading!)
1. 10 years ago: I living it up in the thriving metropolis of Price, UT, going to CEU and having so much fun, working 2 different jobs, and making arrangements to move to Provo to go to BYU.
2. 5 things on my to-do list today: Well, now it's go to bed, but as of this morning: 1) finish painting our stair rails (did I mention that is my current obsession) 2) take Spencer to storytime at the Library 3) find a clothes hamper for our bathroom (success, finally) 4) watch Survivor 5) Read with my kiddos
3. Snacks I enjoy: homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, chips and salsa or guacamole, grapes, apples with homemade dip, hot tomales (the candy), pretty much any candy (I have a ridiculous sweet tooth), otter pops
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: pay off all our student loans, have Chris quit his job and buy a house at the beach--and pay for everyone to come visit us too, travel
5. 5 places I have lived: Logan, UT, Knoxville, TN, Price, UT, Birmingham, AL, Tucson, AZ
6. 5 jobs that I have had: Cinnabon worker, hotel maid, Receptionist at BYU housing office, Junk Mail Stuffer at a factory in Spanish Fork (Liz and Julee remember this!!), Administrative Assistant at UAB
7. 3 of my BAD habits: The previously mentioned OCD issue, Staying up too late, Talking on my cell phone while driving
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me: see Tag #1
And I am not tagging anyone--it will remove you all from the guilt of not doing this!! But anyone who wants to, feel free to do these just for kicks, I have fun reading them!!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, Contrare. You are very interesting. I love reading little things about people.
How could I forget our wonderful summer job at the factory!! That was the worst job. Remember that guy I had to stand next to that stunk so bad of cigarettes and alcohol. I thought I was going to puke!! The best part was driving home and going to the POOOL afterwards. Ahh....good old college days!
Post a Comment