Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Emptying the Memory Card

These are just some recent pics I loaded on the computer.
Addie has developed a new love--rice cakes. They are pretty much the same size as her face, but if she sees someone else eating one she starts bouncing up and down grunting until they feed her a taste of their treat!!

I might have mentioned this before, but Kennedy has insisted on doing her own hair pretty much since Addie was born. She only wants to wear headbands, and honestly this drives me crazy because I would like to do her hair all fun and cute with ribbons, etc. On Sunday we compromised and she wore a headband with a flower--maybe Addie will let me do fun things!!

Playing out in the backyard.

Chris just whipped up a tree swing for the kids today. Our tree isn't the strongest, but is should hold the kids weight. And it also gave Chris major points in the nonexistant "Your my favorite Parent contest"--I can't even compete in that department!!

Our "green eggs and ham" cookies for Dr. Suess day at school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Mikelle,

You've got to at least have some points for all the cute cookies and treats you make. Just the birthday cakes alone should have you ahead by at least a few points?