Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hair, Grandma, and Party Time

Addie's hair in a pony tail for the first time. It's a little Flinstone-esque, but it keeps her hair out of her eyes!

Grandma Foster was here just for Saturday on her way to Atlanta. It was a fun, but super short, visit!

Addie at 11 months.

I know I have already posted a billion birthday things about Kennedy, so feel free to skip on by more birthday pics!! We had a little party for her on Sat. with a couple of friends. We had a cooking theme, and made fruit salsa with cinnamon chips, pizza, vegi kabobs and kid sushi (fruit roll-ups, rice krispie treats and swedish fish). We also made little recipe books and chalk clipboards for our "Menu" boards. Anyways, it was pretty low key, but I think they had fun!




6 comments:

Michelle said...

Mikelle, this is such a darling party idea!

Michelle said...

You are such a creative mom! That looks like fun!

Dena said...

Looks a really fun party! You are so much more creative than me!

Also, I think Addy looks darling w/ her little ponytail. I know how hard it is to keep that hair out of their eyes!

Mandy said...

What a cute party idea! Looks like fun.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Wow...that doesn't seem low key to me. That would be my kind of party though. What fun! It is fun to see that Brooklyn Jessop and Kennedy are friends. Makes me miss good ol' B1.

Joe and Liz said...

You always do the cutest parties!! Looks like a ton of fun!