>
We just got back from a family reunion in Florida with Chris's parents and siblings (except Janelle who is on a mission in Korea). It was so super fun. I might have mentioned that the Gulf is my most favorite place, and it still is. Our family LOVES it down there--and it's only 4 1/2 hours away--how great is that !! We had so much fun with everyone and the weather was great. We had our own Father's Day program, ate at some fun places, played in the sand, did a little outlet shopping--so very fun. We discovered that Addie loves the ocean and had so much fun riding on the boogie board with Chris. Kennedy and Spencer both attempted skim boarding and were excited that they swam out and touched the boui. Spencer also got stung by a jellyfish but luckily it wasn't too traumatizing! It was so much fun to have everyone come out and the kids had so much fun with their cousins. They wake up every morning saying they wish they were still here! Anyways, we are all now suffering post beach/cousin depression, and Chris and I are already planning a trip for the fall. So anyone who wants to go to great beaches feel free to come along!!
13 years ago



9 comments:
WOW!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish the beach was only 4 hours away for us. It's a whole days drive.
Have fun down there at the beach for us next time too!!!
Your pictures are adorable! You are a great photographer-- but it doesn't hurt that your "subjects" are so darn cute! Looks like a terrific trip to the beach, wish we could have crashed the party!
Your children are so adorable! Looks like you had a great time. What a great place for a family reunion!
How fun!! Good luck with the withdrawal thing---we just got back from Williamsburg and daily waterpark visits so I'm feeling ya!
love the swimsuit mikelle it looks just like mine target prehaps...i love the beach and am amazed how different the beaches are on the east coast compared to the west coast spencer is as dark as usual
Addie's dimples are to die for. What great shots and looks like fabulous summer fun!
I wish the beach was only 4 hours away here too. My kids love it. I can't believe how blond Addie is...and I love her dimples. She is so cute!! But of course you already know that.
Those pictures came out great, it looks like so much fun.
What a FUN family reunion! I can't believe how brave Addie is! We just got back from CA and Ally didn't want anything to do with the ocean. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment