After being asked to do his jobs:
Spencer: Mom you should just do all the jobs because you are really good at jobs.
Me: Thanks, you still need to do your jobs.
Spencer: Well, you don't love jobs, but you are just REALLY REALLY good at jobs.
Me: Thanks for the vote of confidence, you still need to do your jobs.
13 years ago
8 comments:
That's pretty cute. At least he sugar coats not doing his jobs, my kids just don't do them.
Love it!! I love it when Hannah gets like that too.
What a smart kid. He is trying to get out of things with using his words and mind. That is Great. But good for mom her putting her foot down.
I have to learn not to give in to Sam's cuteness.
lol!!!!! What a charmer.
Way to stay strong :) Luke has known how to deal since he was in the womb. Good think he's HUGE now and I can see right through it.
Hi Mikelle,
So good to hear from you! I was blog hopping the other day and found tons of B'ham people. It is fun to catch up with everyone. Jimmy has taken over our blog...as you can see :) I love your blog! I can't believe how big all your kids are now - they are beautiful :) You guys sure are busy! Take care - Becky
Ha ha, he is adorable!! Way to stick to your guns :)
I love how early they learn to use manipulation. So funny!
Post a Comment