Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun New Ice Cream Place

We have discovered this new place called Brusters Ice Cream --I even love it and I am not a big ice cream person. We have discovered Addie loves all ice cream and becomes very inpatient if everyone else has ice cream and she does not. I had to laugh though, because the flavor that was the big hit--grape sherbet--it tasted like a grape otter pop--maybe we should stick with otterpops, they are a little more cost effective for the same taste!! It's a fun little place though, you eat your ice cream outside and the kids loved it!! We'll have to take Grandpa Foster there since we know he's the big ice cream fan!!


1 comment:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I miss Bruster's. There is one in the state of Missouri and I was so tempted to go off the beaten path to go there. My favorite is their Turtle Ice Cream or even better their Turtle Sundae made with their Turtle Ice Cream! You can't beat it and I have been craving it. Then again I love pecans...so it's only for those who love nuts.