Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, June 30, 2008

He's just so funny

I know all the funny comments I write about are generally Spencer's. This is not because our other children do not say or do funny things, Spencer is just 4 and that has seemed to be a particularly humorous age with both of our older 2. The following took place today when Chris was cutting Spencer's hair.
S: Dad, do I really have to get my hair cut?
Chris: Yes, bud, you really do have to get your hair cut.
S: But Dad, I am already so handsome.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it! It really must be the age! Cole is constantly cracking me up. I hope spencer keeps his self esteem all throughout his life!

Mandy said...

What a card! It seems as though the more "spunky" they are, the funnier they are too, don't you think?

Heather Tewalt said...

That's hilarious. One time when I put Sallie in time out for something, I asked her if she knew why she was in time out. She said, "Yes Mommy. It's because my hair is so cute." Those two kids should never meet!

Melody Kingsley said...

He's just telling it like it is, Mom. :)