
Addie's almost 14 months old, and I have to admit I was getting a little concerned because she wasn't walking. Kennedy walked at 9 months and Spencer at 10, so I was thinking she was a little behind. I have since been informed by many people that this is completely normal and on schedule. And really, I can't blame Addie she spend a lot of time strapped into something-stroller, highchair, car seat, etc. so who can fault a girl for not being able to walk. Anyways, about a month ago she took a few steps, and decided it wasn't for her. However, this last week she has been giving it more of a go. Last night she hit her record at 20 steps. So goodbye crawling days hello walking!
PS, In defense of Addie's "look" she had just woken up!!
3 comments:
YAY Addie! Ally was my slowest walker too - almost 13 mo. I think they can keep up with their older siblings easier by crawling so they don't want to take the time to learn walk since it seems so much slower. She'll be running before you know it!
Wesley is walking now too. It is so nice.
YEAH! She is so cute! Katy has been crusin' for awhile now, but I already miss those first steps! They are so cute!! She will be running to keep up with her brother and sister so soon! Now starts the fun part of the count down to nursery!!!
Post a Comment