Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just Another Reason I LOVE Costco

So back in September I bought Addie's Christmas present. I huge saver of receipts because I often change my mind or I watch for them to go on sale. Anyways the other day we were at Costco and I noticed that Addie's gift was $30 cheaper--I would have taken it back even if it was $5 cheaper. Anyways, out of all the receipts I was missing--that was the one. However today, I was a Costco kid free thanks to my awesome husband, and I just went up and asked them about it. They looked up the item on my Costco card and refunded my the $30 without the receipt or the actual item. How awesome is that!!! I LOVE COSTCO!!!

7 comments:

Dena said...

WOW, that's fantastic! Usually places make you actually return the item and buy it again to get the sale price. It's a pain because your just re-purchasing the same thing. How great of them to save you the time and bother, especially w/o a receipt.

Katie said...

Not to mention the awesome chocolate cakes, living room furniture...and the 60 cent diet cokes!!!

Mandy said...

We love the $100 milk store too! (that is what we call it because we go in to buy milk and end up spending $100, somehow) We have gotten hooked on the berry smoothies. Yum

Tara H. said...

Hip, Hip Hooray for Costco, I love that place!
xoxo

tessa said...

They are awesome. One of our favorite hangouts. My mom taught me too if you purchased it on a credit card they can usually just look it up on that (Target, Walmart, Costco etc.) Way to watch your prices and know to ask for the money back!

Kendra said...

I was just looking through my holiday stuff and I found the card your family sent me last year! How are you guys doing? HI KENNEDY!!! I hope all is well and hope to talk to you soon! Ms. Umfleet (Kendra)

k.l.umfleet@maranausd.org

Jackie B. said...

nice! i want to get a costco card!