Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mid-November Recap

This is just to catch up on all our "Mid-November" activities!! It seems like once Halloween is over, life just gets crazy, so I am a little behind--not that anyone sits around their computer going, "I wonder what the Fosters have been up to every single day," but it's really for my sake!
A trip to the zoo on a day off of school.


We raked a gigantic pile of leaves at the park one day.



Addie did a little art in the laundry room with detergent and pencils--good supervising mom!


Addie and I went and ate Thanksgiving lunch with Kennedy at school.

Spencer had a cute Thanksgiving feast at school where they ate and sang a few songs-which I will try and post later. They also made their own feathers for a giant turkey. I made the mistake of having a conversation with someone about how I "like to make cookies" and they asked me to make all the cookies for the feast. The kids and I had a great time whipping out a few dozen turkey sugar cookies.



Anyone that knows me knows that I put up Christmas decorations obnoxiously early. However, this year I decided I wasn't going to do it until after Thanksgiving so that I wouldn't have to deal with Addie. Last week Kennedy cleaned the whole house because she wanted to put them up, so I gave in. Several broken ornaments later, I regret every second of it, but I can't deny a motivated 7 year old!!

And last, but not least, we came into our room one night after we put our kids to sleep, and found Spencer in our bed wearing Chris's pants. Gotta love his fashion sense.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love the recap, Cute pictures of the kids!