Do they fall in her face? I've been wondering about long bangs and just can't imagine trying to keep them out of my face. I cut David's bangs very crookedly tonight. Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow. I really need to pay someone to cut his hair!!
bangs are all the rage, a must for every stylish little girl!! I always just end up growing them out, but they look really cute on her.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Do they fall in her face? I've been wondering about long bangs and just can't imagine trying to keep them out of my face. I cut David's bangs very crookedly tonight. Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow. I really need to pay someone to cut his hair!!
bangs are all the rage, a must for every stylish little girl!! I always just end up growing them out, but they look really cute on her.
Post a Comment