Oh, how I can relate to those days. I should have documented my day yesterday. I walked around my house and in every room there was a mess of some kind. And, I had visiting teachers coming in 20 minutes. URG.
I'm with ya, sista. But it was fun to see your new home and to see that your beds look just like mine, unmade. Hope tomorrow's a better one. It has to be, right?
10 comments:
Me too! Our day is as picturesque as yours is. Boo. I'll be joining you at the beach!
Come visit! We're headed down for our first time this weekend and we'd love for you guys to join us!!
The life of a mom. I hear ya!
I can totally relate! Seems like it's that way most days. Well maybe not always the tantrums, but the messes at least.
I hear ya sista! It looks so much cuter in pictures.
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with days like that!
Oh, how I can relate to those days. I should have documented my day yesterday. I walked around my house and in every room there was a mess of some kind. And, I had visiting teachers coming in 20 minutes. URG.
I'm with ya, sista. But it was fun to see your new home and to see that your beds look just like mine, unmade. Hope tomorrow's a better one. It has to be, right?
wow, Addie and Savannah could be best friends right now!
I love the picture on the beach!!
But look how cute her hair is! :D
You'll be so glad you have these pictures when she is older. lol Hang in there, Mikelle.
Post a Comment