Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Soccer and Barbie Rediscovery

I am so bummed that I didn't catch it on camera, but yesterday Kennedy scored a goal in her soccer game! If you know Kennedy, this is a BIG deal!! She is generally pretty timid, but has really gotten into soccer this year. She got a great pass and took the ball about a 1/3 of the way down the field and kicked the ball right in . I think she was a little shocked it went in, but was super happy. I did get a picture of her looking over right after it happened at least!!

Kennedy hasn't touched our Barbies in probably 4 years. I packed them away with the thoughts of possibly sending them off to DI, but Addie has really gotten into the Barbie movies the last week or so. Yesterday I dug them out and Addie is now in love--so much in fact that I stashed a few away to "regift" to her for Christmas. We have plenty already so I feel no need to add to our collection!

1 comment:

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Amberly is also really into Barbies and Reili never has been interested. Just another example of how different siblings are.