Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Monday, September 7, 2009

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. . .

Our little Spencer turned 6 and had a wild cousin birthday party!! It was so fun to have my parents and all my sisters and their families here for Spencer's birthday--not to mention the BYU/Oklahoma game (Go Cougars!!). Spencer wanted a star wars party so we played some star wars games, had a treasure hunt, frosted cookies and just played. I think it was a success!

his new bike with handbrakes
pin the clone on the starship
treasure hunt
cookie decorating
showing off his new lightsaber along with an old one--he insisted that he could not smile for the picture--jedi's don't do that!
blowing out the candles
I was pretty proud of his cake--my first attempt at fondant.

9 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

You did a great job on your cake. I've always wanted to try fondant...was it hard? Does it even taste good? I'm curious!
Looks like a fun party too!

Mandy said...

Sounds like fun!

Dena said...

What a fun party! Great cake! I've never tried fondant. You did a great job!

LJABC and D said...

what a great day and fun party!! how fun to have cousins so close by. the cake looks awesome, but what about the cake lollipops!?!?!?!?!

LJABC and D said...

oh, and a big happy birthday (with southern accent) to spencer!

Lori said...

I always love seeing your cakes and once again you delivered!!
How neat to have family close by to help celebrate. Happy B-day Spencer!

tessa said...

such a cute big jedi!

Tara H. said...

Happy Birthday Spencer!
I love when family is close, it makes for great parties!
Your cake looks awesome!!
Even though you are loving Utah, we still miss you down here in AZ.
xoxoxo

Cat said...

Nice cake! I love the photo of your serious Jedi. No smiling allowed! :)