
Her eyes may be shut but the story is funny. This morning Addie had a list of things to take to the bus stop. Doesn't everyone consider a bathing suit, lunch box, water bottle, blanket, Friend magazine, fairy princess wand, and a teddy bear to be bus stop essentials? Ignore the fact that shoes were not on her list.
3 comments:
That too funny! At least Ally only wants to bring a backpack. Sometimes she has to have a toy in it and a drink in the pocket on the side so she can be like the other kids. Kids crack me up!
I love it! And I love her extremely advanced letter sound skills too!!! I, of course, immediately turned on our DVD of the Letter Factory and it turns out that David is scared of animated letters that talk. He watched it but he wanted to be on my lap the whole time...that sort of defeats the purpose of educational videos for 2-year-olds! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse it is!
I love Katie's story!! Addie is so full of personality. You can't blame a girl for knowing what she wants, right?
Post a Comment