went something like this today:
Dear Heavenly Father.
Thank you Daddy, thank you Addie, thank you Mommy, thank you Kennedy, thank you Buddy (Spencer), thank you grandma, thank you grandpa, thank you snacks, thank you Addie's birthday cake (her birthday is in April), thank you grandma, thank you BYU (and then in a whisper GO BYU). . .
45 second pause while she looked around
thank you grandma, thank you grandpa name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
When nothing else comes to mind, just be thankful for grandmas and grandpas.
How can you not love her--even though she colored every wall in Spencer's room with a red marker last night and it took all 5 of us, a magic eraser, half a bottle of windex and lots of rags to get most of it off--notice I did not say all. I was too mad to take pictures.
4 comments:
If she's going to pray for BYU, I'm glad she at least used a red marker to color Spencer's room!! She is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! David misses her and I'm sure he can't wait to video chat again very soon!!
Oh that is too cute. Have you seen this? http://choosetothrive.blogspot.com/2010/02/child-destruction-photos.html
At least it wasn't that bad right? Poor lady!
At least she's stinkin' cute! If she's going to get in trouble at least she looks good doing it.
oh my gosh, she is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment