First you have to back your fabric (I used just a regular cotton fabric) with heavier iron on backing--I tried 2 different materials, but the packaged Heat and Bond worked the best
After I put the iron on backing on, I peeled off the paper and stuck it on a brand new mat. I did try it with the paper on it, but it stuck to the mat after I was finished and it was a little tricky trying to peel it off.
I put my blade on 6, pressure as high as it would go, and the speed at 1 below the highest level.
Anyways, that is what worked for me.
4 comments:
Thank you!! Now I just need to come over and use your cricut! he he he!!
Mandy, anytime!
Mandy, that was from me, not Chris!! I didn't realize he was signed in!
Yay! I've been too lazy to read my manual. You're the best!
Post a Comment