I have seen a lot of quilts that I have fallen in love with recently, and decided to give it a try. Turns out, I am NOT much of a quilter. Luckily the one I made is for Addie's little bed and #1 she doesn't care what it looks like and #2 Since it's smaller I won't feel as guilty when it's time to upgrade beds.
I really liked all the colors and fabrics I picked, but I didn't really follow a pattern--I think that was my first mistake. I also learned that I do much better with smaller projects--I was totally bored halfway through and just rushed to finish, and now that it is finished, I am already saying, Oh, I wish I would have had a little more patience and done it this way instead. Lesson Learned!
I did like how her pillows turned out though. For the pink felt pillow, I followed these instructions.
7 comments:
You are amazing!! Could I please borrow you for one afternoon? I bet you could knock out all the crafty projects that are floating around in my head. I love the colors!
Seriously, you are talented. It is precious
Mikelle, they turned out beautifully!!! I am so impressed. And a little jealous, maybe, too. :) I need to just in and give something a try!
I can't imagine what you'd be able to do if you WERE a 'true' quilter! So, so cute!! By the way, what are your settings to cut out fabric on the cricut?
mikelle,
you are so good at what you do. but please, stop showing the rest of us up!!! Its too much to compete with when you pull stuff out like that! haha... but i love it!! can't wait to see what you come up with next.
so cute love it...how do you find the time?
Love it all!
Post a Comment