Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Big Day

Kennedy got her first round of braces off today--we are expecting to get them on for round 2 once she loses/gets all of her teeth. She looks great! (Thank you Uncle Marc for this cute smile & for hooking us up w/ someone in UT to take them off!)
She celebrated by eating starbursts--and more excitingly--by BITING into an apple!
And this most darling boy is 4 weeks old today. Why does it have to go so fast?? I am in love with crocheted/knitted hats and blankets. Benson is sporting this cute combo made by Great Aunt Tami.
Seriously, I could eat him!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

i need to come see you guys again soon!!!! he's getting so big!

Amy said...

Yay for Kennedy! I'm dreaming about the day I can bite into an apple! Although it probably won't be until she gets her second round on!