Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Obsessed

This little girl is obsessed.
With this little boy. (How could you not?)

She wants to be by him ALL. THE. TIME. She insisted we set up her toys right by him.
I think she might kill him.
The End.
PS. Lately if Addie doesn't have preschool or church I forget to comb her hair. Her homeless look matches the current state of disaster our house is in. On the bright side I did remember to feed her lunch yesterday. I am pretty sure that counts for something.

3 comments:

Beach_Crew said...

Love this post. I think you get kuddos just for brushing YOUR teeth. Some days, that's all that matters.

Michelle said...

So cute! I'm worried that Ali will kill the new baby too...she is going to get a LOT of attention :) Your kids are so beautiful! I forget to comb Ali's hair all the time and don't have the baby here yet...it could get scary around my house!

The Gooding Family said...

"Killing with Kindness" takes on a whole new meaning! That's adorable she's so in love with her new brother. How are you holding up?