Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in 2011 (Eastern Time)

Normally we let our kids stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve, but let's be honest, we're tired this year. So we convinced them that ringing in the New Year at midnight, New York time would be awesome--and they would get to go to the movies the next day with Grandma and Grandpa Foster if we did. I thought that was a brilliant plan!
Cheers!
Addie thought the pot banging was waaaay too loud!
Kennedy enthusiastically (?) banged hers!
Spencer went all out!
And Benson hung out with Grandma.
Here's to a new year and hopefully (for us) a full nights sleep once again. (Hey I can dream!)

1 comment:

tessa said...

Genius I tell you. We stayed up till 12 and I was sick the next day. Too old for that staying up stuff, I guess. I think we'll do NY time next year too. Benson is so cute and reminds me of baby Kennedy. Hope your dreams come true:)