Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Friday, January 7, 2011

Benson @ 2 weeks

First can I just say that 2 weeks go waaaaaay too fast! I want my baby to be little forever (but maybe sleep longer than 2 hour stretches at night!)
I think baby feet might be the cutest thing ever.
Not the best picture, but Chris always gets the kids a little stuffed animal when they are born. I started this with Addie, but I just take a picture with them together every month to see growth differences.
His 2 week stats:
length: 21 inches (75%)
weight: 7 lbs 12 oz (25%-but at least he got back to his birth weight + 1 oz!)
head cir: 35.8 cm (25%)

So Benson is officially our smallest 2 week baby! All the other kids have been around 9 lbs. I have to admit that as long as he is healthy, I am okay with him being a little smaller--they just grow too fast as it is! And the poor little guy got circumcised at his appointment. He cried more in one afternoon that he has his entire life! And after 2 weeks we just can't get enough of him--he is still fought over, lovingly (?) squished, and we are so happy to have him!

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful!!! I exit the blogosphere for a few months and you have a baby, how exciting!! Take care of your sweet family, you are right, baby feet are about the most precious things ever!