Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Our Christmas Was Merry

Christmas was fun and I hope I remember it! It's exhausting having a 3 day old baby on Christmas morning. And unfortunately for us, Chris had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day--bummer that people still have babies and get sick on Christmas! Fortunately for us, he was able to be home on Christmas Eve night and until 8:30 in the morning on Christmas day. I am so grateful my family was here to help, because I definitely needed all the extra hands to help me figure out how all the new toys and games worked!
Benson was definitely the best gift we got, and he was passed around/fought over all day!
Chris made Spencer this fun rubber band gun he has been wanting.
Chris also made the girls these super fun chairs for their dolls (he got the plans from Knock Off Wood, and they only cost about $5--waaaaaaaay cheaper than American Girl!)
The other kids have these already, and Addie has been asking for a "pink wheeler" for months!
Benson got a hooded towel and washcloths from Santa--really what else do babies need?
Overall it was a great success--but here's hoping that next year's Christmas is a little less chaotic and that Chris is home--for ALL of it!

1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

What a fun Christmas. I sure hope you can get some rest Mikelle. It's got to be pure craziness, but your little guy is adorable!!

I love the chair that Chris made for the AG girls. Thanks for the info about Michael's that has AG clothes. We went and got some for the girls dolls for Christmas and they are way cheaper.

Hope you have a wonderful new year!