Powered by Blogger.

Benson

Benson

Addie

Addie

Spencer

Spencer

Kennedy

Kennedy

Sunday, January 2, 2011

If You Have A Christmas Baby, Milk It

I would like to put a public disclaimer that Chris had no input whatsoever on what I did to my cute Christmas baby, and if he had been home, he would have strongly disagreed with almost every picture that I posed Benson for--especially anything with the giant red bow. However, I packed this little guy around for 9 months, and since Christmas is my most favorite holiday, I have been dreaming of everything I could do with this little guy. I haven't done a lot of editing on these so the lighting is a little off on some of them, but isn't Benson the cutest.





2 comments:

tessa said...

It's your one chance to get to put a bow on a boy, go for it!!!

Becky and Jimmy said...

So cute! Congratulations - what a special time of year to have a baby. Absolutely darling!