Addie's real birthday was super busy--and freezing. I told Chris that we should make it a tradition to visit her home state of AZ on her birthday since it's guaranteed to be warm--not snowing! She got to bring cookies to her kindergarten class, she had dance, and she had swimming lessons. She chose McDonalds for lunch despite my plea that Cafe Rio was better, and eggs for dinner. We did a little family party and she loved getting the Princess Barbies and the gift I was most excited about--a little mini scrapbook. She is always complaining that she doesn't haven't a scrapbook like the other kids--so I just made a Costco book that has a few pictures from every year. She was so excited about it! Addie definitely fills our life with spunk and we are grateful for the past 6 years we have had this sweet girl in our family!!
13 years ago







1 comment:
did you make the cake? So pretty!
Post a Comment